Mass Transit, the train has left the station, a mass of Xenon lights in ribbed glass shades add style to this exciting cutting-edge industrial design. Durable steel connected together with frames and each light shining through a clear ribbed glass shade. Mass Transit, designed by George Kovacs, offers their new pendant collection consisting of 12-light, 16-light and 30-light pendants. More than just an industrial design, but a composition of radiance and style. Mass Transit, another inspiring collection designed by George Kovacs.
- Featuring clear ribbed glass shades
- Sharp, radiant design of this distinctive pendant gives it a cutting-edge industrial look
- Made with durable steel and clear glass which is built to last, come together to offer a new trailblazing design
- Engineered to allow adjustable hanging height up to 42 in.
- Can be installed on vaulted ceilings
- Requires (12) 40 watt G9 bulbs
- Capable of being dimmed
- ETL listed for damp locations
- Covered under Kovacs' 1 year limited warranty
- Height: 20"
- Minimum Height: 66-3/8"
- Maximum Height: 66-3/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 30"
- Product Weight: 13.12 lbs
- Wire Length: 72"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Max Wattage: 480 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Watts Per Bulb: 40 watts
- Bulb Base: G9
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Bulb Included: No
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P7872-420-L
Brushed Nickel / Sand Coal