1 Light 5.5" Height Mini Pendant
Single Light 5.5" Height Mini Pendant
- Satin Aluminum metal cone shaped shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 12' of wire
- Minimum Height: 11.5 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 144 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 8"
- Canopy Height: 5"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P9721-614 Satin Aluminum
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.