2 Light Plug In Wall Sconce from the Second Marriage Collection
Two Light Plug In Wall Sconce from the Second Marriage Collection
- Brushed Nickel metal round shade included with the Brushed Nickel finish
- Dark Restoration Bronze metal round shade included with the Dark Restoration Bronze finish
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 1", 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 12" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 4.75", 23.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 3.15 lbs, 3.97 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Plug In
- Shade Material: Metal
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.