44" Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
- Wood fan blades:
- Galvanized steel finish: Reversible Cherry / Walnut
- Tannery bronze powder coat finish: Reversible Cherry / Walnut
- Weathered copper powder coat finish: Reversible Light Walnut / Dark Walnut
- Coordinates with light fixtures in the Hatteras Bay™ collection
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 22° (4/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for damp locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 44"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 22.5"
- Height when Flush Mounted: 11.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 18.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height when Flush Mounted: 7.25"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.63"
- Bulbs: Includes (4) 40W halogen lamps with bi pin base
- Air Flow (CFM): 5515 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 149 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 80 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 28.65 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 153mm x 17mm AC
- Amperage: 0.66 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan