2 Light Outdoor Ceiling Fixture from the La Mesa Collection
Kichler 9825 Alameda Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Light
This 2 light outdoor ceiling light from the Alameda™ collection will bring a cozy, down-to-earth design to your outer décor. A classic lantern shape, this fixture features a distinctive Canyon View™ finish and luminous Honey Opalescent Glass.
- Multi-bulb outdoor ceiling lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of solid brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this ceiling light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Alameda Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 6.25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 11.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V, Standard medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 75 watt (max)
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 9825CV Canyon View
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.