Chesapeake Collection 3 Light 15" Outdoor Wall Light
Kichler 9777 Chesapeake Outdoor Wall Lantern
This 3 light outdoor wall lantern from the Chesapeake Collection embodies America's coastal communities. Featuring a lantern-like shape in a Black, White or Tannery Bronze finish, it is formed from die-cast aluminum by the finest craftsmen in the industry.
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of outdoor lights from the Chesapeake Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 14.75" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 7.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 8.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Incandescent, Candelabra (E12) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Power Usage: 180 watts (at up to 60 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one