ADA Dark Sky Compliant 1 Light 12" Outdoor Wall Light
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s 1-year limited warranty
- Features Specialty Shaped Glass Shade
- Dark Skies Compliant Fixture
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 12" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 7" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 5.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage: 100 watts (at up to 100 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 9095AZ Architectural Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one