Granby 5.25" Wide Single-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture
- Fixture can be installed with glass up or down
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a dome shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Bulbs not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 14" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 5.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 7.5" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Kichler Granby CollectionThe Kichler Granby Collection
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler Granby Collection
The Kichler Granby Collection