52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
- Wood fan blades:
- Burnished antique pewter finish: Reversible Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry
- Olde bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Medium Cherry
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 18.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 12.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.25"
- Bulbs: Includes (3) 60W incandescent lamps with candelabra base
- Air Flow (CFM): 5716 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 174 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 73 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 24.6 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm AC
- Amperage: 0.63 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 348 reward points with the purchase of this product!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan