52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Remote Control
- ABS fan blades:
- Distressed black finish: Reversible Walnut / Walnut Shadowed
- Weathered copper powder coat finish: Walnut
- Basic function wall control
- 4" downrod
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional light kit, sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for wet locations
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 20"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 12.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.69"
- Air Flow (CFM): 6201 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 178 on high
- Power Usage: 71 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 25.92 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm AC
- Amperage: 0.6 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 358 reward points with the purchase of this product!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan