52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Pull Chain
- Wood fan blades:
- Brushed stainless steel finish: Reversible Medium Oak / Dark Oak
- Distressed black finish: Reversible American Walnut / Dark Walnut
- Matte white finish: Reversible Matte White / Weathered White Walnut
- Natural brass finish: Reversible Light Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Brushed nickel finish: Reversible Cherry / Light Walnut
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Cherry / Light Walnut
- Satin natural white finish: Satin Natural White
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Dark Cherry
- White finish: White
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional fan blades, light kit, sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for damp locations
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 14.75"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 10.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.26"
- Air Flow (CFM): 6151 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 168 on high
- Power Usage: 65 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 19.7 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm AC
- Amperage: 0.55 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 300117NI Brushed Nickel
- Kichler 300117BSS Brushed Stainless Steel
- Kichler 300117DBK Distressed Black
- Kichler 300117MWH Matte White
- Kichler 300117NBR Natural Brass
- Kichler 300117OBB Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300117SNW Satin Natural White
- Kichler 300117TZ Tannery Bronze
- Kichler 300117WH White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan