70" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Remote Control
- Plywood fan blades:
- Burnished antique pewter finish: Reversible Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Cherry
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Cherry
- White finish: White
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional fan blades and light kit available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ DC Remote Control (6 speed):
- Choose from 6 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Cannot have more than 2 fans per circuit
- Width / Blade Span: 70"
- Height with 8" Downrod: 18.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 8" Downrod: 16.5"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.69"
- Air Flow (CFM): 5759 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 104 on high
- Power Usage: 31 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 28.9 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Type: DC-165-M
- Amperage: 0.43 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Real Review: Kichler 300106 Ceiling FanBrandon Thomas, Product Specialist at Improvement Directtalks abo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Real Review: Kichler 300106 Ceiling Fan
Brandon Thomas, Product Specialist at Improvement Directtalks about Kichlers five-blade ceiling fan from its Monarch collection.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan