60" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Remote Control
- Plywood fan blades:
- Antique pewter finish: Reversible Dark Cherry / Medium Cherry
- Olde bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Cherry
- Coordinates with light fixtures in the Olympia™ collection
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional light kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 60"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 21"
- Height with 6" Downrod: 15"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 19"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 6" Downrod: 13"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 5.87"
- Air Flow (CFM): 5736 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 121 on high
- Power Usage: 76 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 31.8 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm AC
- Amperage: 0.64 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Real Review: Kichler 300011Gary Clark, Product Specialist at Improvement Direct, talks about...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Real Review: Kichler 300011
Gary Clark, Product Specialist at Improvement Direct, talks about the Olympia collection ceiling fan from Kichler.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan