In-Ground 12.4W LED Well Light - 3000K - 60 Degree Wide Flood Beam
LED well lights offer the same benefits as old Halogen fixtures with a host of new perks including energy savings, longer lifespan, and the ability to create longer runs. For different wattage, color, and beam spread options, check out the whole LED Well Light collection.
- Cast aluminum body with stainless steel gimble ring
- Heavy duty polypropylene support sleeve
- Reversible sleeve allows up lighting or angled accent lighting
- 9 integrated high output Nichia® LEDs
- Light output comparable to a 50W MR-16 lamp
- Operates between 9V and 15V with no loss in output due to constant current technology
- Cable connectors included
- UL listed for wet locations
- Height: 8"
- Width: 5.5"
- Lead Wire Length: 35"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: 12.4
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Lumen Output: 460
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 80
- Beam Spread: 60°
- Average LED Life: 40,000 hours
- Voltage: 12 (Low Voltage)
- Amp Draw: 16.7 VA
- See the attached spec sheets and catalog pages for full photometric details
- 15702 - Short Cowl
- 15704 - Long Cowl
- 15787 - Rock Guard
- 15876 - Amber Lens
- 15886 - Green Lens
- 15896 - Frosted Lens
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15758BKT Textured Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.