7" LED Hardscape Light with Mounting Bracket - 3000K
Kichler LED hardscape lights are the perfect solution for outdoor applications such as lighting stairs, concrete walls, and benches. This fixture is intended to be installed between brick or masonry as you're building and wired to a magnetic landscape transformer. For remodel installations purchase 15735 instead, which doesn't include the mounting bracket and can be installed directly to a surface.
- Cast aluminum, cast brass, or copper plated brass construction
- 3 integrated high output Nichia® LEDs
- Includes stainless steel mounting bracket and screws
- Compatible with magnetic transformers only
- Operates between 9V and 15V with no loss in output due to constant current technology
- Note: Brass and copper will develop a natural patina over time
- ETL listed for wet locations
- Length: 7"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: .6"
- Lead Wire Length: 70"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: .75
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Lumen Output: 35
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 80
- Average LED Life: 40,000 hours
- Beam Spread: 55°
- Voltage: 12 (Low Voltage)
- Amp Draw: 1.3 VA
- See the attached spec sheets and catalog pages for full photometric details
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15745BBR30 Bronzed Brass
- Kichler 15745CO30 Copper
- Kichler 15745GRY30 Gray
- Kichler 15745SD30 Sand
- Kichler 15745AZT30 Textured Architectural Bronze
- Kichler 15745WHT30 Textured White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.