7" LED Hardscape Light - 3000K
Kichler LED hardscape lights are the perfect solution for outdoor applications such as lighting stairs, concrete walls, and benches. This fixture can be installed directly to a surface with the included hardware and wired to a magnetic landscape transformer. For new-construction, purchase the 15745 instead, which includes a mounting plate that slides in-between brick or masonry as you're building for a clean look.
- Cast aluminum, cast brass, or copper plated brass construction
- 3 integrated high output Nichia® LEDs
- Includes stainless steel mounting screws
- For complicated installations, purchase the 15717 mounting bracket
- Compatible with magnetic transformers only
- Operates between 9V and 15V with no loss in output due to constant current technology
- Note: Brass and copper will develop a natural patina over time
- ETL listed for wet locations
- Length: 7"
- Width: .66"
- Depth: .6"
- Lead Wire Length: 70"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: .75
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Lumen Output: 45
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 80
- Average LED Life: 40,000 hours
- Beam Spread: 55°
- Voltage: 12 (Low Voltage)
- Amp Draw: 1.3 VA
- See the attached spec sheets and catalog pages for full photometric details
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15735BBR30 Bronzed Brass
- Kichler 15735CO30 Copper
- Kichler 15735GRY30 Gray
- Kichler 15735SD30 Sand
- Kichler 15735AZT30 Textured Architectural Bronze
- Kichler 15735WHT30 Textured White
- Kichler 15735WHT30 White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.