Six Groove 10" 1-Tier Metal Halide Path or Bollard Light
This versatile fixture provides a wide distribution of light for pathways and low areas of ground cover. Louver-style path lights direct the light downwards, creating a dramatic effect and eliminating glare.
- Durable thermoplastic composite resin with tempered convex glass fully sealed for outdoor use
- 4KV pulse rated medium base porcelain socket
- Internal ANSI M98 metal halide ballast with 120V tap
- Compatible with metal halide lamps up to 75W
- Can be stem or bollard mounted - see below or add to cart for accessory options
- ETL listed for wet locations
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 11.5"
- Lead Wire Length: 30"
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Socket Type: Medium (E26)
- Maximum Wattage: 75
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Voltage: 120 (Line Voltage)
- Note: Line voltage products require an electrician for installation by law in most areas
- See the attached spec sheets and catalog pages for full photometric details
- For stem mounting, purchase the 15645, 15656, 15657, or 15658 stems and the 15276 power post
- For bollard mounting, purchase the 15665, 15666, or 15667 bollard post and the 15578 mounting stake or 15671 concrete mounting kit
- To intensify green foliage, purchase the 15626 blue filter
Additional Kichler Links