Kenroy Home 90939SIL
Cilindro 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Cilindro Collection
- Made of Metal
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 3.94" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Shade Width: 2.13"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 20
- Wattage: 20
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home started in the 1950's with the mission of becoming the leader in Lighting and Home Décor. With a long history in chandeliers and lamps, they have expanded their portfolio to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kenroy Home 90939SIL Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one