Grande 1 Light ADA Wall Sconce
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 4.88"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 6"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
The Grande Collection is a fully customizable collection that is enhanced by Art Deco suspension showcasing the exclusive bowl shades hand-crafted exclusively by Kalco. From the modernity of the Iridescent Shell bowl shade to the glowing elegance of our exclusive Buddha Leaf and Penshell shades, this collection elegant yet flexible enough to coordinate with any space.
Additional Kalco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kalco 4849AC/G2663 Antique Copper / Creamy Ecru Half Bowl Glass G2663
- Kalco 4849VI/G2663 Vintage Iron / Creamy Ecru Half Bowl Glass G2663
- Kalco 4849VI/PS06 Vintage Iron / Penshell Half Round Sconce PS06
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.