Iron Ribbon 3 Light ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
Three Light Wall Sconce from the Iron Ribbon Collection
The Iron Ribbon Collection features an elegant scroll of metal and a selection of Kalco’s exclusive warm-toned finishes. These fixtures are deliberately understated to showcase the natural beauty of Kalco’s exclusive Scalloped-edge Ecru Glass.
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- UL and cUL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (3) 25 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 24"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 0.5"
- HCO: 8.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 15.63"
- Backplate Width: 4.63"
- Backplate Depth: 0.38"
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 25
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Additional Kalco Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.