Ibiza 2 Light Wall Sconce
Two Light Wall Sconce from the Ibiza Collection
The shape of the Ibiza Collection was inspired by the points and curves of the island coastline. Combining these elements with traditional Spanish lighting design and any of Kalco’s many exclusive shade options makes for a unique addition to any space.
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- UL and cUL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (2) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 21"
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 0.5"
- HCO: 14" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 11"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.