- Crystal studded shade
- Durable steel frame ensures years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 23"
- Extension: 5.5" (Also called depth or projection - the distance from the wall to the furthest protruding point of the fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Watts per Bulb: 40
- Total Wattage: 120
- Bulb Included: No
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- James Allan MVBF8206PC
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Xenon / Krypton
Patterned/Etched Glass, Etched Glass, Patterned Glass
Number of Bulbs
Number of Light Source(s)
Electrical and Operational Information
Line Voltage (110-120V)
Watts Per Bulb
Warranty and Product Information