Hubbardton Forge 305892-10
Banded Single Light 5" Wide Outdoor Wall Sconce with Configurable Glass Shade - ADA Compliant
- Comes with configurable glass shade
- Crafted by Vermont artisans
- Made of hand forged metal
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) Bulb
- CUL and UL rated for wet locations
- ADA compliant
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Capable of being dimmed when used with incandescent bulbs
- Height: 12"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 3.8"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 12"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100w
- Wattage: 100w
- Voltage: 120v
For more than forty years, the artisans at Hubbardton Forge have been creating heirloom-quality lighting fixtures using a combination of traditional and modern methods. Hubbardton Forge’s award-winning designers find inspiration in art and nature then their concepts are brought to life by teams of engineers and craftspeople. Located in Vermont, the company operates one of the country’s oldest and largest commercial forges and is committed to innovative design and environmental responsibility.
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbardton Forge 305892-10 Black
- Hubbardton Forge 305892-05 Bronze
- Hubbardton Forge 305892-08 Burnished Steel
- Hubbardton Forge 305892-07 Dark Smoke
- Hubbardton Forge 305892-03 Mahogany
- Hubbardton Forge 305892-20 Natural Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 mi...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
View the History of Hubbardton Forge
Explore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one