House of Troy T18-61
Classic Traditional 2 Light Title 20 Compliant Picture Light
House of Troy T18 Features:
- Requires 2 candelabra (E12) base 40 watt bulbs - (Not Included)
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Recommended for dry location use
House of Troy T18 Specifications:
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Depth: 5", 6", 7"
- Height: 2.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 80
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional House of Troy Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- House of Troy T18-71 Antique Brass
- House of Troy T18-5 Bronze
- House of Troy T18-1 Gold
- House of Troy T18-81 Mahogany Bronze
- House of Troy T18-31 Pewter
- House of Troy T18-61 Polished Brass
- House of Troy T18-51 Satin Brass
- House of Troy T18-56 Statuary Bronze
- House of Troy T18-76 Weathered Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.