House of Troy D436-52
Home/Office 1 Light Title 20 Compliant Swing Arm Table Lamp
House of Troy D436 Features:
- Requires 1 Medium (E26) 100 watt bulb - (Not Included)
- Designed to cast light in both an upward and a downward direction
- Recommended for dry location use
House of Troy D436 Specifications:
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Depth: 13"
- Height: 23.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional House of Troy Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- House of Troy D436-52 Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.