Hinkley Lighting 5124PB
2 Light Indoor Double Sconce Wall Sconce from the Virginian Collection
Two Light Indoor Double Sconce Wall Sconce from the Virginian Collection
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be installed facing upward only
- Made of solid brass
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Backplate Height: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 7" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 11"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Brass
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Sconce Type: Double Sconce
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect. Discover the indoor wall light that will transform the look and feel of your family's living space.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 5124PB Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.