Hinkley Lighting 1471BK
3 Light Post Light from the Manor House Collection
- Clear glass shade providing a traditional timeless appearance
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Post not included
- Suitable for wet locations
- Fitter diameter = 3"
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dark Sky: No
- Height: 27"
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Post Included: No
- Product Weight: 31 lbs
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect. Hinkley Lighting provides post and pier mount lights that illuminate your exterior style, the welcoming statement to your home.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 1471BK Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.