Hinkley Lighting 3202BR
2 Light Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Hampton Collection
Two Light Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Hampton Collection
- Off-White Linen Hardback fabric drum shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Backplate Height: 12"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Extension: 5.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 12"
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Shade Height: 15.5"
- Shade Width: 4.875"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.