What Payment Methods Does Lighting Showplace Accept?
LightingShowplace.com accepts multiple forms of payment to fit most needs. Below are our current methods we accept payments for orders:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express - Card must have a billing address that can be verified through your issuing card company (Online & Phone).
- Your final checkout is processed by Google, allowing you to have all Google Wallet orders with us and any other Google Wallet online merchant in one place. For more information, visit: https://checkout.google.com.
- PayPal allows members to have one Personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment. For more information, visit: https://www.paypal.com.
- We do accept checks! To setup your order for check payment, you may create a cart you wish to purchase and save your cart online. Then contact us by phone so we can assist with processing your order.
- We do accept wire transfers for orders over $1,000. As with check orders, please contact us by phone and we will assist with processing your order.
- Giftcards are accepted provided they have a verifiable billing address & must be kept for crediting purposes.