Atrio / Timeless 5-Port Diverter Valve Trim Only for Tub, Shower & Hand Shower
- Grohe's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Trim constructed of brass – ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Diverter valve trim - for switching between tub, shower, or hand shower applications
- A swinging dial directs water to desired shower function
- 2 inlets 3 outlets No shared function
- Trim Diameter: 4-5/16" (measured from bottom of trim to top of escutcheon plate)
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
- Compliments Atrio, Essence, and Concetto bathroom collections
Why Buy Grohe From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove: The rich, smooth handling of the faucet lever conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy that will give a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it...
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plat...
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight Technology
Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.