Fredrick Ramond FR45602FBZ
2 Light Wall Sconce from the Mime collection
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Sturdy metal mounting assembly
- cUL / UL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20.5"
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs, 6.75 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.