Eurofase Lighting 21956-02
6" Low Voltage Adjustable Recessed Retrofit Kit
- Converts existing Incandescent PAR38 housings into energy-efficient GU10
- Complete with Medium base to GU10 socket adapter
- Includes Magnetic Low Voltage Transformer
- Light can be angled up to 15°
- Compatible with most 6" Recessed Cans
Over the course of 25,000 hours, you can save hundreds of dollars by converting your Incandescent recessed fixtures to energy-efficient GU10 bases. Save up to $310 by using Halogen bulbs, or up to $481 by switching to LED bulbs!
- $538 - with (25) 150 Watt Incandescent Bulbs
- $228 - with (13) 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- $57 - with just (1) 6.8 Watt LED Bulb
- (Energy Savings based on U.S. average of 12 cents per kWh)
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen or LED
- Bulb Included: No
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 50
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 8"
- Voltage: 12
- IC Rating: Non-IC
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.