Edinburgh I 1 Light ADA Compliant Outdoor Wall Sconce
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Edinburgh I Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 11" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 7" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (1) 26 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1680
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E21090-01SN Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one