Cornerstone 54" 4 Blade Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
- Customize your fan with 2-blade or 4-blade installation option, B1 Blades in Mahogany or Medium Oak sold separately
- Complement your décor with this highly efficient fan
- Save electricity all year long with reversible airflow
- Enjoy customized speed choices with optional SR400 remote control or SW405 wall control
- Perfect for 8-9 foot ceilings with an inclusive 4.5" downrod; 18" downrod included for ceilings up to 10 foot
- Covered by Emerson's limited lifetime motor warranty; one-year warranty on all other parts
- Height: 11"
- Maximum Height: 24.5
- Width: 54
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Low Ceiling Adaptable: No
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Blades Included: No
- Reversible Blades: No
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Span: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 14°, 20°
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5345 (cubic feet per minute)
- RPM (High): 160 (revolutions per minute)
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 92
- Amperage: 0.83
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Motor: K55XL
For more than a century Emerson has been setting the standard for ceiling fan quality, reliability and performance. And today Emerson is about a lot more than tradition. Fan designs that combine form and function like never before. Fans that produce that "wow" response whenever you enter a room. Fans that express your personality, that reflect your lifestyle. Fans that help you get the most out of your heating and cooling dollars. Meticulously engineered, hand crafted and built to last. Because today it's about more than just moving air. It's about moving air in style™. Emerson is committed to you to provide the best styles and the highest industry quality in ceiling fans and accessories.
Additional Emerson Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emerson CF1ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan