Celebrity 25" Single Basin Drop In Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under limited lifetime residential
- Constructed of 20 gauge premium grade stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Drop in installation is a quick and simple process
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Sides and bottom of sink are sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and, prevent condensation
- Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-5
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 30"
Additional Elkay Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DCR2522101 1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay DCR2522102 2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR252210MR2 2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay DCR2522103 3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR2522104 4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR2522105 5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR2522100 No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a ...
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfe...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay Difference
A brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.