Elk Lighting 4001/3AMB
Opulence 3 Light 1 Tier Crystal Chandelier
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Crystal accents provide sparkling details
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 4001/3AMB Antique White / Amber
- Elk Lighting 4001/3AQ Antique White / Aqua
- Elk Lighting 4001/3CL Antique White / Clear
- Elk Lighting 4001/3LM Antique White / Lime
- Elk Lighting 4001/3RS Antique White / Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.