Elk Lighting 19060/2
Modern Organics 2 Light ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 19060/2 Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.