5" 75W Painted Steel Remodel Housing with Thermal Protector
Elco RR5H 5" 75W Painted Steel Remodel Housing with Thermal Protector
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Unit installs through ceiling cutout
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts and with removable access plates Listed for through-branch-circuit wiring
- Wiring box for use with 75°C supply wire
- 7.5" height fits in 2x8 ceiling cavities
- Lamp: 75W max
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 5.25"W x 13.375"L
- Ceiling cutout: 5.5"
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
Additional Elco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco RR5H N/A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.