6" 150W Sloped Remodel Housing
Elco EL900RT 6" 150W Sloped Remodel Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Versatile, reliable and easy to install
- Elliptical aperture and trim ring match ceiling slope
- Designed for use in ceilings with slopes from 1/12 to 12/12
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Junction box is listed for through-branch-circuit wiring and has five 0.75" knockouts with true pry-out slots
- U.S. Patent No. 5,548,499
- Lamp: 150W max
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5" x 6.75"
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 6.75"W x 12.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL12, EL13, EL1610, EL1611, EL1612, EL1621, EL1675, EL601, EL610, EL611, EL616, EL616K, EL618, EL619, EL622, EL622K, EL623W, EL624, EL626, EL642
Additional Elco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco EL900RT N/A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.