DVI Lighting DVP9023ORB-BS
Essex Special Edition 3 Light Single Tier Chandelier
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Requires (3) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 57" (including chain / down rods)
- Depth: 20" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Width: 20"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP9023BN-OP Buffed Nickel with Half Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP9023CH-OP Chrome with Half Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP9023GR-OP Graphite / Half Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP9023GR-RI Graphite / Ribbed Restoration
- DVI Lighting DVP9023ORB-BS Oil Rubbed Bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP9023ORB-OP Oil Rubbed Bronze with Half Opal Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.