DVI Lighting DVP9001CH-OP
Essex Special Edition 1 Light Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Length: 5"
- ADA: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP9001BN-OP Buffed Nickel with Half Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP9001CH-OP Chrome with Half Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP9001GR-OP Graphite / Half Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP9001GR-RI Graphite / Ribbed Restoration
- DVI Lighting DVP9001ORB-BS Oil Rubbed Bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP9001ORB-OP Oil Rubbed Bronze with Half Opal Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.