DVI Lighting DVP1701SN
Vanguard 1 Light Halogen Bathroom Sconce
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 Watt T3 Halogen R7 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - R7: A linear halogen lamp measuring 118mm or 78mm. Also known as a double ended halogen lamp..
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 4.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Length: 7"
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: R7
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP1701CH-OP Chrome / Half Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP1701CH Chrome with Cloud Effect Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP1701ORB Oil Rubbed bronze with Cloud Effect Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP1701SN-OP Satin Nickel / Half Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP1701SN Satin Nickel with Cloud Effect Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.