Addison Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Package - Less Rough-In Valve
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bath
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Monitor pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 7"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- T14092: this model
- T17092: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T092: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links