Leland Pivoting Tissue Holder
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime hardware and finish warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Constructed from metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Leland Collection by Delta
- Holder arm pivots to allow access to change and load tissue
- Width: 6-3/8" (center-to-center distance between mounting holes)
- Overall Width: 8-5/8"
- Height: 2-3/8"
- Depth (From Wall): 3-3/16"
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
Why Buy Delta Leland 77850 Tissue Holder From Us:
- We are a Delta preferred authorized online dealer for guaranteed warranty coverage
- Customer care experts available 7 days a week to serve you before & after purchase
- A showroom experience from the comfort of your home or office
Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what's possible in today's plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links