Crystorama Lighting Group 1031-CH-CL-MWP
Traditional Crystal 1 Light Swarovski Strass Crystal Sconce
Traditional crystal pieces are classic, timeless, and elegant. Crystorama's opulent glass arm chandeliers are nothing short of spectacular. This collection is offered in a variety of crystal grades to fit any budget. For a touch of class, order this collection in Gold for traditionalists or in Chrome to match your contemporary or transitional decor.
- Through intelligent product development and the use of smart package design, Crystorama maintains lower damage rates in lighting.
- Swarovski Strass Crystal Wall Sconce
- CUL listed for installation in dry locations
- Requires (1) 60 watt candelabra (E12) incandescent bulb
- Height: 9"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 8"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Voltage: 120v
There's undeniable magic when light meets exquisite crystal and glass. The family-owned design house of Crystorama has been celebrating this marriage for more than 50 years in its lighting creations. Crystorama is known for its standout lighting, which is exceptional in quality and design. With every chandelier it manufactures, Crystorama draws upon its history, knowledge, and legacy of stellar craftsmanship, and then embraces modern shapes, inspirations, and materials. From traditional all-crystal designs, to princess mini chandeliers, to even transitional lighting collections, Crystorama offers styles that will match any decor and are always in fashion.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Crystorama Lighting Group 1031-CH-CL-MWP Polished Chrome with Hand Polished Crystal
- Crystorama Lighting Group 1031-CH-CL-SAQ Polished Chrome with Swarovski Spectra Crystal
- Crystorama Lighting Group 1031-CH-CL-S Polished Chrome with Swarovski Strass Crystal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.