Cortana 54" 5 Blade DC Indoor Ceiling Fan - Blades, Remote and Light Kit Included
- Wireless Remote
- (5) Dark Wood Blades
- (3) Specialty Base Halogen Bulbs
- Downrod: 14"
- UL Listed (Dry Location): Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Lifetime Limited Motor Warranty
- Energy Efficient Motor
- Control Type: Remote
- Blade Span: 54"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- Motor: High Efficiency DC
- Motor Size: 125mm x 30mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Cubic Feet per Minute Airflow (High): 5977
- RPM (High): 187
- Voltage: 120
DC Motor Performance Features:
- Saves 75% more energy versus AC motors
- 6 speed control settings
- Single button reverse settings
- Reaches maximum operating speed quicker than AC motors
- Easy to sync in multiple fan installations (no dip switches in the receiving unit)
- Light weight construction for easier installation
DC Motor Safety Features:
- Motor senses interruption of operation and will discontinue operation if not relieved in three seconds
- Load protection on 40 watts or greater energy consumption
- Each time fan is turned on, it will rotate in the opposite direction for a moment and make a few clicking noises. This is the smart fan speed control calibrating itself to the weight and size of the load.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
Have a High or Low Ceiling?:
- The K10659 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade K10659 Peruvian
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.