Energy Star Indoor Ceiling Fan with Motor and Downrods - All Blades and Light Kits Sold Separately
Craftmade Contractor's Design Energy Star Indoor Ceiling Fan
Suitable for any space, the discreet style of the Contractor's Design fits comfortable in any indoor environment.
- 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Includes (1) 2" Downrod and (1) 4" Downrod
- Includes Pull Chain
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- All Blades, Light Kits and Remotes are Sold Separately
- Motor: AC Induction
- Motor Size: 153 x 12
- Blade Span: 42" or 52" (Depending on Blades Selected)
- Blade Pitch: 12 Degrees
- Height: 9.75"
- Number of Blades: 5 (Not Included)
- Airflow: 5,941 CFM
- High RPM: 200
- Low RPM: 55
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: CFL or Incandescent
- Energy Star: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Aged Bronze Blades
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Rosewood Blades
- White Motor with 52" Contractor's Design White Blades
- Flat Black Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Flat Black Blades
- Antique Brass Motor with 52' Contractor's Design Light Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade Options: BCD42 and BCD52 (Can Be Configured on Next Page) **Additional Fan Blade Styles Available but Must Be Purchased Separately
- Light Kit Options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 9.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 11.25"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 10.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 3.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade CD52BN Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan