3 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Down light, Bulbs, and Blades Included - from the Skylark Collection
Concord 3 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Down light, Bulbs, and Blades Included - from the Skylark Collection
- 3 Blade 52" Skylark Fan
- Motor Size: 153mm x 18mm
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- 4 1/2" Down rod Included
- Down light: 2x60W E12, B10 Bulbs Included
- Dual Mount Hanging Kit Included
- RM-101-S Remote Included
- Overall Height: 16"
- Fan Blade to Ceiling Height: 11"
- 19 lbs. Assembled Weight
- Airflow: 4950 CFM
- Airflow Efficiency: 88 CFM/Watt
- Power Use: 56 Watts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 80" Lead Wires are standard on all Concord Fans
- Quadruple Locking System - Double threaded down rod, safety cross screw, set screw, and safety cotter pin
- Detachable Switch Housing pre-wired with Molex connectors to provide ease of installation
- Pre-applied canopy gasket
- All Concord motors are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty. All other components of Concord fans, plus light kits and electronics are covered by a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
- Concord uses precisely manufactured triple capacitors with UL tested and approved quality to insure and guarantee all fans not to hum or buzz.
- All Concord fans come equipped with three speeds - High, Medium, and Low, and are all reversible to provide re-circulation of warm air trapped at the ceiling level during the winter season
- All Concord fans with exception of the Nautika series, are fully light kit adaptable
About Concord Fans:
Concord strives for a Continued Commitment to Excellence, and this quality shows throughout their collection of fans, lights, and accessories. As an Energy Star Partner, Concord offers energy efficient products, many of which are Energy Star Certified to bring you cost effective savings while reducing the impact on our environment.
Additional Concord Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan