Whitman 54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Whitman Indoor Ceiling Fans - With its versatile design and quality craftsmanship, the Whitman ceiling fan brings year-round comfort and seamless performance to almost any room in the home. The fan incorporates carved featherwood blades reminiscent of the woodwork on fine cabinetry and a fully dimmable uplight and downlight that adds gentle ambience.
- 5 Fan Blades
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Wall Control
- Bowl Light Kit with (5) 15W Mini Candelabra, (2) 50W Halogen Bulbs
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Brushed Nickel finish features Reclaimed Antique Carved wood blades
- Brushed Cocoa finish features Reclaimed Antique Carved wood blades
- Bronze Patina finish features Walnut Carved wood exclusive blades
- 4 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 54 Inches
- CFM High: 6692.87
- CFM Medium: 4660
- CFM Low: 3773
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Bowl
- Number of Bulbs: 7
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 15, 50
- Bulb Included: Yes
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan