Stealth 54" 5 Blade DC Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Stealth Indoor Ceiling Fans - Now more than ever, the Stealth DC lives up to its name, featuring our quietest motor yet. Casablanca's new DC technology is also extremely powerful and highlight efficient - four to five times more than other motors. So while the fan may be quiet, the news won't be for long.
- 5 Fan Blades
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Hand Held Remote Control
- Bowl Light Kit with (1) 100W Mini Candelabra Bulb
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Casablanca’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Snow White finish features Snow White veneer exclusive blades
- Brushed Nickel finish features Espresso veneer exclusive blades
- Maiden Bronze finish features Dark Walnut veneer exclusive blades
- 6 Speed Reversible DC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 54 Inches
- CFM High: 6142
- CFM Medium: 4504
- CFM Low: 2013
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Bowl
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Bulb Included: Yes
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan